Thursday, February 24, 2011

AUTHENTIC PENANG CURRY MEE IN KEPONG

When the bowl of Penang Curry Noodles is served, this is how it looks like this:













Thereafter, depending on how much chilli you want to use, this is how it turns out:





Doesn't it look yummy? I like to treat friends to this place, especially if they are from Penang. So far, most of my Penang friends have raving reviews of this guy's authenticity. He also does Penang Lum Mee, Penang Prawn Mee, and supplies Curry Mee Chilli and Penang Cha Kuey Teow Soy Sauce. Let me make the location a mystery. If you are interested, please email me: ejng@pc.jaring.my.

If I know you, and happen to be available, I will belanja you; for me, the owner charges RM3 per bowl, but for you, I think it's one Ringgit extra. I have been eating here since more than 10 years ago when Sheila Abdul Rahman, former Editor of Sunday Mail, told me to write about the shop.














2 comments:

email2me said...

Wah your blog list of foods is the one I am looking for. Great work done here!

Stephen Ng said...

Go for it! Try the food! Cooks change, people change. Let me know if you find the food is lousy